Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twilight 2 Soundtrack

OK, stay with me for a second. The soundtrack to the new Twilight movie has some big names and decent songs. The way I see it, we have three options: (1) We could go see the movie. Next. (2) We could go buy the CD. Problem is the Twilight people still get your money. Or (3) we recreate the list on Grooveshark and stream the fucker for free! Uh, yeah.

Now I am not endorsing every song on here. I simply added every track in the correct order - as far as I know anyways. And no I'm not willing to bet money on track orders with you sheisters (spelling?). Anyways, give it a listen. Who knows, one week from today ole McDeeshai could be pounding his fist to it and speaking ebonics. Rusty - Let me know how the movie turns out.


3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have even said anything, had you not flagrantly assumed (you flagrant) that I'd go see the movie. Yea, I'll probably end up seeing the movie. It's message of abstinence is a valuable one to pass on. That's not the point.

    I don't like your subtextual suggestion, Mandersnide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know how to make a photo of you dancing around like a fuckin' retard so I stuck to what I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies Mander-right. I picked on you and you alone for that one. If you wanna get me back (or maybe direct your sour grapes at somebody else), try clicking on the "Send your own Elf Yourself ecard" link at the bottom of the video.

    Nice job on the soundtrack. Can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete