Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dylan To Voice GPS System



Jokes abound.



Pretty soon, with the help of the one and only Bob Dylan, you can find your direction home. No longer a complete unknown, no longer a rolling stone. You can find a dog that'll buy you tobacco and clean your bath. You can find a place to bathe your bird. But more than likely, you'll find yourself lost. Telegraph writes:

Motorists who follow Dylan’s directions, however, may take some time to reach their destination. “I think it would be good if you are looking for directions and you heard my voice saying something like, ‘Left at the next street.... No, right... You know what? Just go straight." He added: "I probably shouldn’t do it because whichever way I go, I always end up at one place - Lonely Avenue.”

No comments:

Post a Comment