Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Site - RCRD LBL

I don't have much time for this one.  It's late and I really should have gone to bed hours ago.  But I can't go to bed yet without making sure this makes it's way out into your cyberspace.  Check it out.

RCRDLBL.com.  Free streams, downloads and other media from some of your favorite artists.  The way they put it:

RCRD LBL is a network of online record labels and blogs serving up fresh new music downloads and exclusive content curated by our team of editors and partner labels every day.

You may remember a while back when I was ranting about The Pirate Bay decision and how parties on either end of the conflict are hurting the industry.  Well, it seems to me that RCRD LBL may be one of those services in "the middle," where artists and their fans can connect more directly and both can benefit.  Of course, I haven't done ANY legwork to back up that claim.  All I'll probably do is pay attention to the site over the long haul and see how it develops.  In the meantime, I'll be taking advantage of all the cool downloads.

And they've got some goodies, too.  Shanty favorites like


There are more.  You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment