Monday, July 27, 2009

Always Sunny Full Episodes - NO COMMERCIALS!


Hey doods,

Long time to see.  Sorry I've been away for so long.  I don't think I've stopped in The Shanty more than a handful of times these past few weeks.  My culpa, folks.  Give me a couple more days and I'll be right back to it.  Just have this thing I need to take care of before then.

However, I wanted to share something that I recently stumbled upon that's been making my life the past couple of weeks a little easier.  It's a website, I think like a blog type site, that hosts every single episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  

"But don't they have that anyway on their actual site?  Isn't FX or something?"

Yea, they do have that.  But their site plugs ads into the actual episodes.  You waste like at least over a minute in ads.  Here, there are no ads, no commercials built into the episodes (mind you, there are plenty of banners all around).  What's more is that these episodes are rated so you can be sure to watch all the funnier episodes first.  They even have a handy "Five Funniest" list available.  And they index their episodes according to characters, topics, whatnot.

Check it out.  It's great fer Sunday couch day.  Can't wait 'till new episodes this September.

No comments:

Post a Comment