Tuesday, June 23, 2009

25 Best Blogs 2009

Yes.  A blog about blogging.  Indeed, it's trippy.  But follow me for a second on this one.  Time magazine has ranked the 25 best blogs "in the world" about anything really that you can think of, from politics to economics to frugal living to foreign living to popular culture to very unpopular culture.  The 25 best include:

I haven't read any of these.  Ever.  Liberal estimates indicate that I've heard of four (TPM, Huff, Freak and Boing). Whatever happened to my favorite blogs? Like:

    Eric Goldman's Technology and Marketing Law Blog
    FML
    Pitchfork
    And of course, The Shanty Blog

By the by, why isn't Twitter considered a top 25 yet?  At least I've heard of that one, and visit it quite frequently (check me out @brncnnr)  Jay Mac n' Cheese (or @jlm08726), gonna back me up on this one?  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment