Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 5

1)Mumford and Sons Sigh No More (I know, I know. It came out at the end of 2009. But they got screwed because none of us were listening to them yet, so they didn't make it on anyone's list last year. Hence, they are my number 1 pick for best albums of 2010. And let's be honest, listening to them for the first time is like getting run over by a locomotive.

The rest is pretty common with everyone else.
2.) Beach House Teen Dream- holy smokes is this good.
3.) Broken Bells- let's give credit where credit's due
4.) Album Leaf- A chorus of storytellers- Can't get enough of everything these guys put out
5.)Tame Impala- Best newcomer award

Barely missed the cut: Black Keys- don't get me wrong, it's good. Just not as good as the above in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment