Monday, August 17, 2009

New Radiohead EP

Strap on your rubber underpants, cuz you're all gonna bust a collective nut. Here goes . . . There is talk of a new 5 song EP coming out soon. One of the songs, "These Are My Twisted Words" was leaked last week. As a result, Radiohead released a second song, "Harry Patch (In Memory of)" a couple days later. They can both be downloaded at Radiohead's website or found elsewhere on the Google.

http://www.radiohead.com/deadairspace/

"These Are My Twisted Words" is you're standard, solid Radiohead. "Harry Patch" is awesome. Very Sigur Ros-ish. Lots of strings and very relaxing. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention - downloading "These are my twisted words" is free, but "Harry Patch" will cost you a buck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so the rumors were bullshit. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

    ReplyDelete