Friday, August 28, 2009

Bon Iver Concert Headcount

As you know, I purchased a few extra tickets to this now sold out show. Below is the list of people that I know want a ticket. Let me know if you or a companion would like to be added to/removed from the list so I can hock the rest at an unreasonable price. After fees and shipping the tix were about $20 each.

Paul
Jim
Scott
Jason

Still waiting on confirmation from the Brothers O'Connor, Mrs. Turner, Eric (probably not, right?) and our other acquaintances. Let me know within the next week or two.

4 comments:

  1. I already bought two tickets. So take me off that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, sure fine. Put me up on that list. I'm down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. atta boy rusty! that wasn't so hard was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One pass for the music show, please.

    ReplyDelete